ACCEPTING IN-PERSON & ONLINE CLIENTS
Sukaina has over 16-years of experience working in mental health. Her approach is eclectic and utilizes a number of therapies to provide you with a customized session to suit your needs.
Sukaina At A Glance
- NEmotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- NCognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- NDialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- NInternal Family Systems (IFS)
- NEmotional Transformation Therapy (ETT)
- NCouples and Family
- NOnline Video
- NRegistered Psychotherapy
- $$160/hour for individuals
- $$185/hour for couples and families
- $Monday - 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- $Thursday - 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- $Friday - 10:00 am to 8:30 pm
Training & Experience
As a mental health and addiction specialist, I have had the opportunity to work with individuals who can feel stuck, frustrated and sometimes hopeless. Approaching treatment with the understanding of human psychology, social behaviour, thoughts and feelings has allowed me to support individuals to feel seen. Developing a safe relationship with a professional will allow you to explore the parts of yourself and your relationships that can often feel too overwhelming to face alone.
With over 16 years of experience as a registered psychotherapist, I have worked to support individuals with experiences such as: Depression, Anxiety, Pandemic Support, Managing Stress, Trauma (Large and Smaller Life Events), Grief, Mood disorders, Situational Crisis, Life Transitions, Culture, Religion, Spirituality, Relationships & Conflict (Family, Partner, Children and Others)and more.